Philip H. Levine
With a distinguished legal career that spans 48 years, Philip H. Levine is a founding member of Stanzler Levine. Mr. Levine focuses his client work in the areas of personal injury; labor and employment law; product liability; motor vehicle torts; medical … [Read More...]
Liam C. Floyd
Liam has been with Stanzler Levine since 2004. Mr. Floyd has practiced law for 17 years and devotes his client work to personal injury; product liability; medical malpractice; business law; employment law; probate; real estate and all litigation in state … [Read More...]
Richard E. Levine
Richard concentrates in the areas of motor vehicle torts, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, real estate and general litigation. Richard has been employed with Stanzler Levine … [Read More...]
Massachusetts Litigation & Trial Attorneys
Stanzler Levine is a multi-practice law firm with offices in downtown Boston and Methuen, Massachusetts. Focusing on civil litigation, our areas of practice include Massachusetts personal injury, business transactions, medical and professional malpractice, real estate, employment and probate law. With the best interest of our clients in mind, our attorneys have an established reputation for achieving favorable results. Philip H. Levine and Richard S. Stanzler established the Boston litigation law firm of Stanzler Levine in 1962. Since its inception, … [Read More...]
Trial and Litigation Practice
- Business Law: Business litigation, counseling and transactional services are an integral part of our firm’s practice. Our attorneys counsel small and large businesses throughout the Boston area, Massachusetts, and regionally.
- Employment Law: In an effort to minimize exposure to legal liability, our employment attorneys regularly counsel Boston area employers, providing practical advice on discipline and termination, wage-hour compliance, family and medical leave benefits, severance, non-compete, and trade secrecy issues.
- Litigation and Trials: Our attorneys blend decades of collective legal experience with in-depth knowledge of the local judiciary and court system.
- Probate Disputes: If you or family members believe you have reason to challenge a will, trust, or estate, you need trusted legal advice and expertise in the area of Massachusetts probate law and litigation.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys have extensive experience handling a wide range of real estate related matters for both individuals and institutional clients. The real estate matters we handle range from residential closings, including buy and sell agreements, to complex commercial transactions, including commercial leasing.
Boston Personal Injury Attorneys
Stanzler Levine is a Greater Boston Massachusetts Personal Injury Firm. Our attorneys have been representing people injured due to someone else's negligence since 1962. Our lawyers have extensive experience trying such cases in all courts of the Commonwealth, and have a long history of successful results. Collaborating with the best medical, engineering, and safety experts, we put forth the strongest case possible. We are proud to say that our firm’s personal injury practice is built almost entirely on referrals from previously satisfied clients. Our … [Read More...]
Personal Injury Practice
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our auto accident lawyers are known for taking tough cases, and are committed to helping people injured in Massachusetts car accidents recover the compensation they need to move forward with their lives.
- Construction site & workplace accidents: In spite of all the safety restrictions that regulate construction sites, construction work is still one of the most dangerous professions in the Boston metropolitan area.
- Medical malpractice: The medical malpractice lawyers of Stanzler Levine represent the victims and families of those injured by medical malpractice, nursing home and assisted living facility neglect, and other wrongful medical activities.
- Wrongful death: We understand how, in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, insurance companies work to limit their liability rather than helping the interests of injury victims and their families.
- Slip and fall: It can be a challenge to find both the physical proof and the witnesses necessary to prove your slip and fall claim. Our attorneys know the most important questions to ask and where to look for the answers.
- Product liability: We have a track record of standing up for Massachusetts consumers when design defects, defective toys, and negligent products have caused harm.